Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to School We Go....

I just came back from KG orientation! Seems like I am more anxious than my Kindergartener! Batman seems to be taking it all in stride!

But Spiderman is feeling a bit left out. So I created these fun patterns in back to school theme for him.

Please Note: The file here is intended for personal use ONLY. Teachers, please see my TpT store.The one in the TpT store has more patterns, and has more complicated ones, like ABCD patterns. 

In addition to patterns, you can sneak in some fine motor skills. The child cuts the answer cards, and chooses one (or more card, depending on the pattern and the question) to complete the pattern. You can also laminate them or put them in sheet protectors, and have them write down the right answer, by getting them to write 1, 2 etc underneath the card in the right order!

You can see some samples right here.









Download the file from here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment